Applewood Hollow occupies a corner of what was originally part of a 200 acre parcel called Palatine Hill. Originally settled by Daniel Servos in the late 1780’s it was a bustling commercial center providing both saw and grist mills, an Imperial government store and trading post, tannery and potashery.
The house survived almost 175 years before it burned to the ground in 1955.
We designed the original structure of our home which we built in fall 1997. The “coach house” constructed in spring of 2001 houses the Willow and Sumac Suites as well as a guest kitchen/common area.